Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant "Insert Image"

Options
  • 17-07-2008 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭

There is a thread im trying to post an image in but when i click on post reply the editor does not have the "Insert Image" icon.
    Why can't i post an image in this thread , its in the after hours forum.
    I can post images in other threads.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Images are turned off in that forum.

Check the bottom left of the page in the forum. Under 'posting rules'.

code is Off means you can't embed images.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Pictures aren't allowed in AH. Several forums don't allow pictures for a variety of reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭TheTubes

Pictures aren't allowed in AH. Several forums don't allow pictures for a variety of reasons.

this, i did not know.
    thanks.

No bodger. If the little 'insertimage.gif' icon isn't in the reply to topic box then they ain't permitted.

There's also a forum rules box on the bottom left hand corner of each forum's front page. For newbies & faq it's:
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may post attachments
    You may edit your posts
    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off

I like the ninja edit sherifu ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭TheTubes

I like the ninja edit sherifu ;)

off topic:

Ninja edit cos he edited the post and it dosent say "last edited by..." ?
    how does one edit a post without that being displayed?

EDIT: hmm, i thought it always showed that line, i guess not. my bad. case closed, mystery solved, etc.

• Advertisement

TheTubes wrote: »
    off topic:

Ninja edit cos he edited the post and it dosent say "last edited by..." ?
    how does one edit a post without that being displayed?
    EDIT:testing theory

You're allowed 2 minutes to edit a post without it becoming recorded. It's handy when correcting spelling mistakes or when you've misread something :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I didn't misread anything. emot-c00l.gif

Advertisement